Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Over half way there....time flies


Well, I started this blog months ago and never came back. Now that I am over 24 weeks prego, I figured now is as good a time as any to get started again.

I have been feeling Baby Lucas kick and wiggle quite a bit lately. The past few days he has changed positions and seems to enjoy kicking my bladder. What a sense of humor he has already! But last week he was kicking straight out, and Evan was able to feel some kicks from the outside. It's pretty crazy to think that in just about 3 months he will be here on the outside.
Me at 24 wks 2 days

Haiden seems to love talking about "baby Lucas". She says "baby Lucas. he's comeeeeng" She rubs my belly and tells how she will give him his "paci" and that he will cry. She is precious. I hope she loves him when he gets here to stay! I am a little afraid she may beat him up...haha.
We celebrated Haiden's 2nd birthday this past weekend. It is hard to believe that she has been in our life for 2 years now. She has changed our whole family's world. What did we all do before Haiden came around? I can only imagine how much I will love my own little one, because I love her like she is my own. She is hilarious and such an entertainer. She is quite bossy, too...Hailey seems to think she gets that from me...ha. I think it's the first born in us. We just naturally like to take control.

No comments: